Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tortuga's Cocina: Delish!

Tortuga's Cocina
11 1/2 Church St.
Lambertville, NJ 08530
609-397-7272
http://www.tortugascocina.com/
*Not open on Mondays. Call or check website for specific hours.

NHY Rating: 8 of 10
Food: Southwest/Mexican
Serves: Lunch & Dinner
Price: Reasonable
Ambiance: Traditional

Comments: I heard of this place through a friend so I looked it upon restaurant.com. I was so thrilled they had a coupon listed on there so I took up on the opportunity to check it out.

All I can say is yum, yum and more yum. I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this place. Everything from the chips and salsa, to the chipolte shrimp dish and fajitas. Everything we ordered came out hot, fresh and yummy. I also enjoyed myself a couple of margaritas! The bar is attached to the restaurant, although listed under a different name.

I would definitely recommend checking this place out. I do feel this is a kid friendly place, although there weren't any there when we dined...it had a good atmosphere where I think children would be welcome.

They also had a small outdoor area to dine. It is not anything fancy...but if it is a nice day it is an added bonus. The only thing I would caution about this place is that it can be a bit tricky to find. I almost walked right by it. Look for the little turtle on the sign.

No comments: