Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Sandbar has some good eats

The Sandbar (Old 90 Main)
90 South Main St.
New Hope, PA 18938
(215) 862-3030
http://www.sandbarnewhope.com/

NHY Rating: 9 of 10
Food: American/Cuban
Serves: Lunch & Dinner
Price: Reasonable
Ambiance: Relaxing, cool

Comments: Love, love, love the replacement bar/restaurant for the old 90 Main. This place has really wow'd me as far as the food and service. So far, we have been there about 3 times...and I am addicted. I am addicted to their Cuban nachos appetizer and their Fried Green Tomato Salad. I have also tried the Summer Salad which has fresh watermelon, grilled pineapple and mint. Super refreshing salad.

For dinner I have had the Cuban Pork Shoulder and the Chipolte Pasta. Both outstanding dishes! I literally intend on trying everything on their menu because I just love the selection of food they offer...really, everything sounds scrumptious.

This place is hands down a great one to visit for a bite. They also have outdoor seating if you are a people watcher. Some of the tables are a little too close to the sidewalk though...my only beef with sitting there is that someone walking by can literally just reach over and grab one of my nachos real quick!! Ha ha!

So if you are looking for a place with fast, good service, reasonable prices and absolutely excellent food, go to the Sandbar...and please, let me come with you too : )

1 comment:

Mattro said...

Hey there! Great stuff on here! Can the owner of this blog please contact me? Have a quick question to ask you. Thanks!